Hello,

Slowly I'm transferring from an older to a new pc. On the old one, TB 9.5.1
s running, but because I've to set up a lot from scratch, I installed TB 10.4
at the new pc.
Before installing I had copied the TBMail folder and backed up TB at the old
pc.
After installing 10.4 configuring the path to the copied TBMail and restoring
the backup, it all ran fine. I had only a few minor settings to change, such as
font sizes.
I'm really positively surprised that it all went that easy.
Anyway, I will run TB for some weeks in test-mode only, before using it in my
working environment. For that short time period 9.5.1 keeps active.

--
Kind regards,
Gunivortus

'Using TBBETA' information: