Hello Viktor,

> BUT: this feature seems to me to have been meant to control the auto-preview
> on *standard click* - the right click does something different and, in my
> opinion, shouldn't trigger the auto-preview at all. Like this, I find it a
> security risk with users launching files they intended to treat with caution.

This was discussed here right after the feature was released. Viewing Office
attachments is safe because the code for conversion them into HTML is built in,
does not run any scripts  and protected against buffer underrun and other
vulnerabilities. If a document cannot be displayed withing The Bat!, most
probably it contains an exploit...

Stefan Tanurkov

'Using TBBETA' information: