On Tuesday, September 19, 2023, at 17:37:15 [UTC+0200] (Tuesday,
September 19, 2023 17:37 my local time) Peter Hampf wrote:

PH>> https://bt.ritlabs.com/view.php?id=2254

> this bug still is present in .16

> I wonder if I am the only one where it occurs?

Such problems have been observed earlier (see
https://www.ritlabs.com/en/forums/forum4/topic16064/). RitLabs support advised
to start TB! with "/NoDirectX" parameter and it helped to one of users.

I observed such freezing after installation of new 10.4.0.9 beta version on
64-bit Windows 11. Using "/NoDirectX" parameter did not help. Only complete
deinstallation of The Bat! (including deleting RIT key in Windows register),
and next the pure installation of 10.4.0.9 beta helped me. Of course, the Mail
directory was remained intact when The Bat! was deinstalled, so I could use it
without problems. The freezing effect has disappeared.

 Zygmunt Wereszczynski
 (Using 64-bit The Bat! v10.4.0.16 in OTFE mode with AntispamSniper 3.3.5.3
 on 64-bit Windows 10.0 Build 19045 )

'Using TBBETA' information: