Hello Alexander,

>> Got an error message on startup.

> How do you start the program? From which location?
C:\Program Files\The Bat
Started by clicking the icon on the desktop.
> How did you update The Bat!? Did you uninstall via the Control Panel first
> and made sure there were no remainings there? Do you use the version with the
> automatic update?
First I simply started the .msi, expecting the installation would itself
remove or overwrite the older files.

At reading this mail I first uninstalled the Bat and removed all left registry
entries.
After reboot I installed the program again. Now it started without problems.
However, that is a very ugly roundabout!
I use the NAU version.
--
Kind regards,
Gunivortus Goos