On Tuesday, February 19, 2002, 1:02:36 PM, Dierk Haasis wrote:

> 4. When clicking into the folder tree it still (sometimes) jumps to
> the left leaving one with a lot of white space and just a number (of
> messages).

I have my folder tree wide enough to avoid this problem, but I notice
that no matter how wide I stretch it, it continues to have an
horizontal scroll bar (which is NOT proportional). The message list
horizontal scroll bar is also not proportional, although the message
window one is if I squeeze enough to create one.

--
Dwight A. Corrin
P O Box 47828