Hello TBBETA Members!

  Is it just me and my certified idiocy or do the VFs still have major
  problems?

  I just created one for flagged messages; first try was with the
  quick filter option - it didn't work. The VF showed all messages,
  even the flagged ones (1 message to be exact). I went back into the
  VF properties and found the filter option(s) unchecked. Checked them
  again, closed the pane, nothing changed in the VF (refreshed),
  option was unchecked again.

  I then did the same with the manual filter in the properties pane;
  same effect.

  Closing TB and re-opening it changed only one thing: Instead of over
  four hundred messages, now only three were shown - none flagged.

--
Dierk Haasis

The Bat 2.11 Beta/6 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 1

Chat info for ICQ, AIM, MSN, Yahoo, Jabber upon request

Alle wollen nur mein Bestes, aber genau das will ich behalten. (Aleks
Papst)

 Current beta is 2.11 Beta/6 | 'Using TBBETA' information: