Hello all,
Monday, November 8, 2004, George M. Menegakis wrote:

MM>> AV's dissappeared, but still persists problem with restoring archiv -
MM>> no error appears, but folders are created without messages.

> I  felt  risky  today,  so I tried to use the encryption capabilities of
> my Pro version.

> I  created  a  backup [1],  I  renamed the old mail folder and I deleted the
> "Rit"  key  from  registry.  I  run the .exe and after answering all the
> questions I got no AV !

there is no AV or error during restore process, but messages and
filters are not restored, Maxim must fix this yet.

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 3.0.2.6
Notebook Acer, Pentium4-M 2.2 GHz, 512 MB RAM, ADSL line

 Current beta is 3.0.2.5 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: