Hello Roelof & Kevin,

KC>> Now if I can just get my spam plugin to stay installed. :(

RO> What plug-in do you use? BayesFilter 2.0.2? What if you use an older
RO> version? Over here I can't get BayesFilter 2.0.2 get stuck in my
RO> preferences, but when I try it with BayesFilter 1.5.6 everything is
RO> okay.

I have been experiencing the same disappearing plugin problem with BF
2.0.2 and my Avast! Plugin.  While trying to solve it, I tried the
following:

I copied the BayesFilter.tbp to my TB directory (E:\The Bat\), and then edited
the file TBPlugin.ini which is located in E:\The Bat\MAIL\.

I changed it to look like the below by editing the lines: Plugin #1=
in both the [Plugins] and [Plugin Data] sections.

[Plugins]
Count=2
Plugin #1=e:\the bat\BayesFilter.tbp
Plugin #2=d:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\AvBatPlg.tbp

[Plugin Data]
Plugin #2= d:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\AvBatPlg.tbp
Plugin #1=e:\the bat\BayesFilter.tbp
Plugin #3=

After doing this for the BayesFilter, I tried it on my Avast Plugin,
and after restarting TB, I somehow ended up with the file looking like
this:
[Plugins]
Count=2
Plugin #1=%PROGRAMDIR%\BayesFilter.tbp
Plugin #2=d:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\AvBatPlg.tbp

[Plugin Data]
Plugin #2= d:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\AvBatPlg.tbp
Plugin #1=
Plugin #3=

After all of this, the BayesFilter Plugin and the AV Plugin both
appear to be sticking (and working! I think...<grin>)

I hope this helps...

 Scott

Using TB: 3.5 On Windows XP: 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2
And Avast!:  with DB:  & TB Plugin:

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: