On 6/24/05, 9Val wrote:
> BTW,  it  is  unpleasant  to publish any unfinished work, no matter of
> name  (alpha/beta/release)  and  no  matter who'll use it (testers/end
> users/reviewers)

I understand. I appreciate people who always try to produce the best
possible product that they can, and I sympathize with their
frustration when compelled to release something less than what they
are capable of.

> P.S. it seems, version will be available today, so be patient ;)

Not a problem. I only became a bit concerned because your original
message suggested that it might take quite a lot longer.

--
Avi Yashar
Windows XP Pro SP2 and The Bat! Pro (No OTFE) 3.5.30