Dear Tony,

   -->> Donnerstag, 23. Juni 2005, 20:46:15:

>> Can you connect to the main site or is it just that you can't
>> login?
> I can log in but then I get a blank page with nothing at all loaded
> and in the status bar at the bottom it says something like "Error on
> Page".

In your msg <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on June 23.
you say that you stopped using gMail long time ago. I'm not sure, but
wasn't there an update. And as you didn't us your account for
'decades' probably you need to reactivate it or something like that.
Or perhaps it went corrupt after an update. In this case I would
contact the gMail Help desk.

--
   best regards               | Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33
www.EddieCastelli.com         | on Windows 2000 5.0

  • Re: Gmail Eddie Castelli