Hello Clive,

On Friday, June 24, 2005 at 5:31:56 PM Clive [CT] wrote:

CT> --On 24/06/2005 17:09 +0200 Peter wrote:
>> *pah* go playing somewhere else! If you want an all-in-one MTA that's
>> capable of photo editing and some more and behaves like an OS: write
>> your own

CT> No, Tony's right. We need the ability to display movie images of posters in
CT> TB, plus the ability to attach sound files so that we can hear them speak
CT> their messages.

*hmmm* Are you looking for IncrediMail? A really incredible
superfluous MUA ;-)

CT> Oh, and a little animated globe in the corner of the
CT> message window that gradually zooms in to the poster's location.

Don't know IncrediMail with all it's facets, but I guess that's not
implemented yet ... File a wish to them ;-)
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther

(The Bat! v3.5.30 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2)

Rape?! No, let's call it "Assault with a friendly weapon"