Hello Alto Speckhardt & everyone else,

on 24-Jun-2005 at 12:06 you (Alto Speckhardt) wrote:

ASK>> How do you keep "line feed" and "line feed" apart once the message is
sent?
ASK>> You can't do that. A linefeed is a linefeed, especially in a plain text
ASK>> message.

> Yes - it says "go to next line". It does not say "insert empty line
> here".

> So once more, I don't get what the problem is supposed to be.

The problem is not the "go to next line", but the auto formatting function,
which will kill a single linefeed, thus there'll be no "go to next line"
between lines of text.

And if anyone chooses to reflow the text later on, a single LF will be lost
for the same reason.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

There is no way of avoiding the advance of years except by dying, and
there is no great fun in that. -- Isaac Asimov