Hi,

GF>> I've  trim  it out to 2 messages, one with a zero length attached
GF>> .jpg and another with a .rar archive. Both messages where created
GF>> with TB 3.0.2.10 Pro, both messages trigger that problem.

GF> The  new  beta  still suffers from this problem. I wonder what Rit
GF> changed  to  trigger this problem (not present at least in version
GF> 3.51.00).

Ok,  I've trim down the problem to 2 messages (available upon request)
created  with TB 3.02.10, one with a zero length jpeg and another with
a rar archive.

Both  message  give  NO  problems with TB 3.51.8 (I was unable to test
with  3.51.10) but stall the BACKUP procedure (and TB in general) with
version 3.60.1 and subsequent.

I  think  this  is  a critical problem that is happening to me but may
well  start  happening to everybody and, after all, if you can't trust
your backups...

Goncalo Farias

Funny, NET_DEV gets along fine without a moderator.