12/14/2005  6:12 AM

Hi Vili,

On 12/13/2005 Vili wrote:

V> Ok, then I should campaign for a "Hungarian", "Russian", etc folder...
V> Because I have different emailing habits..(?)
Draft messages are a part of everyone's use. Sorry you do not
understand that.

V> Why do you MIX the waiting to send stuff with waiting for editing
V> stuff???? One type has the parking flag (hourglass), the other does
V> not...)
Please re-read my message with a desire for understanding and you will
see we are talking about two different things. Also, even though my
old eyes struggle sometimes with these new icons at high resolutions I
am able to distinguish the differences and have been doing it in TB!
since 1998.

--
Take Care,
Paul

The Bat! v.3.63.09 (BETA) on Win2k SP4-Rollup1 5.0.2195
No IMAP  No OTFE  Opera 9 Beta 1