Hello Mary!

On Wednesday, December 14, 2005, 7:29 AM, you wrote:

> Again, this is one of a number of bugs in beta v. 3.63.09. We've
> been told the development team is working on the editor function of
> the header fields. So no BT logs have been made of these several
> bugs, AFAIK.

I should have noted that several of them have also been logged on BT.
The URLs of a couple were posted on this thread by MAU. I have put
supporting notes to them as soon as he originally posted the URLs.

I'm wondering if it would help the developers if all these
header-bugs' notes were to be collected into a single list.

Please support the wish for a 'Draft' folder at:
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5441

Mary
The Bat 3.63.08 (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2