On Wednesday, December 14, 2005, 9:34:12 AM, Vili wrote:

>> You could treat your relationship with the Draft folder in the same
>> way. Just don't use it.

> :) I just dont see the meaning to have it... That is why I fight
> against it.

If each of us decided to fight against anything we didn't think we
needed . . .

It seems to me that the more constructive route is to support each
other's needs whether it is something which we ourselves would use,
when there is a logical coherent articulation of why some users would
benefit and the program as a whole would become more coherent.

If you can articulate a reason why you need an Hungarian folder, and
what it needs to do which you can't do with the present configuration
and how it would make TB! a better program I would support your
advocacy of it.

--
Dwight A. Corrin
928 S Broadway
dcorrin at fastmail.fm
Using IMAP with The Bat! 3.63.08 (Beta) on Windows XP version 5,1