Hello MAU!

On Wednesday, December 14, 2005, 10:53 AM, you wrote:

>>> Have you seen my signature? I haven't seen your supporting note yet
>>> ;-)

>> Cees put a supporting note there last night--I asked him for it on
>> TBOT.

> And how in h...eaven you expect me to know that Cees is Arkanoid?

That's what I wanted to say to him in regard to myself, when he told
me that!! But, I thought better of saying it because he likes to tease
me so much and I was too tired to deal with any banter about the weird
nickname he's chosen for his BT account just at that moment.

I told you about Arkanoid precisely because I did not expect you, in
heaven or out of it <grin> , to know that Arkanoid is Cees.

And get this!! On TBOT, Cees and Arkanoid are Rubeo!!

:rofl2: How I do wish that you had time or inclination to peek in on
TBOT from time to time, Miguel. :)

Please support the wish for a 'Draft' folder at:
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5441

Mary
The Bat 3.63.08 (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2