Hello Ben,

>   Ok.  I hope this isnt just me. Or there is another explanation other
>   than my own stupidity. In .09 my keyboard shortcuts do not work. Not
>   one  of  them.  Then  when  I  try to exit have to kill through task
>   manager.  Not  a  one off... put up with it last night... but it has
>   stayed the same tonight. Have checked my keyboard, it works in other
>   apps, so i can only conclude that it is the bat.
>
>   Confirmations or suggestions as to options that i havent checked?

Quite strange, I don't have a clue. I see in your signature that you
used 3.63.08 to send you post, do your shortcuts work with .08?

Please support the wish for a 'Draft' folder at:
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5441

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.63.09 (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2