9Val,

> Hello All,

> The Bat! 3.63.11 (Beta) is now available from:
> http://www.ritlabs.com/en/tbbeta/

Up and running well here.

> Here is a short list of changes:
> [-]  (#0005396)  "Move up", "Move down", "Move in", "Move out" are not
>                  working correctly when moving folders across accounts

Partially confirmed.  Using these functions no longer corrupts the
folder preference files under IMAP.  However, as far as I can tell,
they also do not actually move folders up or down.

--
 Gleason

Using The Bat! 3.63.11 (Beta) on Windows XP Version 5.1 Build 2600.
Connecting to the Fastmail server which uses
Cyrus IMAP software.