Hello Dwight!

On Wednesday, December 14, 2005, 3:35 PM, you wrote:

>>> I can see the rush to a Drafts folder end up causing more problems
>>> than it will solve.

>> I think the developers are in no rush.

>> I think the desire of posters here and loggers of supporting notes
>> to https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5441 is not so much a
>> desire to get in a rush about it as to make sure that the Wish is
>> not forgotten.

> Also, the desire of posters here is that if they are going to be
> making changes in operation of the outbox, then that is the time to
> address the long time desire, requests, and need for the drafts
> folder, rather than what at this point appears to be a slap-dash
> implementation of a not very thought out change to satisfy some/one
> corporate client.

Indeed. Thanks for this very necessary addition to my thoughts as I
wrote them to Ian.

>> I'll come back with my new issue report URL shortly, with a hope
>> that some people will want to write supporting notes for that,
>> also.

Please support the fixing of the Outbox's breaking OpenPGP macros in
Address Book Templates at:
http://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5453

Please support the wish for a 'Draft' folder at:
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5441

Mary
The Bat 3.63.11 (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2