Hello Roelof!

On Wednesday, December 14, 2005, 3:29 PM, you wrote:

> Basically what you ask for is a complete new macro engine. That's no
> bugfix, but a new feature.
> Mind you, I don't mind such a new feature, after all I run into this
> myself every once in a while, but add it to the wishlist and not as a
> bug, because that means that you don't understand TB's macro system.

Thanks, Roelof.

Well, I have been writing about this for two days, ever since it
became evident that the Outbox code was getting attention from the
developers.

And this is the first that anyone, including Maxim, has tried to
explain this aspect to me.

In my logical, "commonsense" amateur view, the Outbox should respect
the address in the To Field and Address Book templates should prevail
over Account templates.

So, whether it's a failure in design or a bug in the design workings,
it is something I deal with--not every once in a while, as you do--but
every day.

It is not a new feature that I'm asking for.

It is for the MicroEd to work when called from the Outbox the same as
it does when called from "Write a message to this address" or when
called from a Reply button or Reply shortcut key.

Mary
The Bat 3.63.11 (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2