Hi,

>> Is there a BT report open? Maybe it is not a bug though and the feature
>> was removed for some "technical" reasons when the UI was overhauled.
MS> The original discussion took place a while ago starting with
MS> <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> but as far as I can
MS> see not Bugreport or wish was posted then.

Oh yes, there was; it only hasn't been looked at ever since.

A reference to the report is
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=4948, ID 0004948, posted on "20
Jul 2005 06:17". It hasn't even been "assigned" yet.

MS> Alto: If you really want this feature back maybe you should post a
MS> wish, that I would subsequently support. I don't suppose it is a bug,
MS> as the functionality plus the option setting disappeared at the same
MS> time. Looks intentional.

I don't doubt that. It just breaks every version of TheBat for me
since the change has been made. Up until late this didn't matter that
much, but it appears to me that the recent release versions could
actually be used without fear of all too expected desasters, therefore
it really is a pity that I can't do so because of this modification.

--
MfG,
 Alto