Here's an annoying one. It started about 3 or 4 betas ago and has yet to
be repaired in subsequent betas. Approximately 6 - 10 times a day, one
of my POP accounts will connect to get mail and then just hang on a
message. Usually it's some sort of spam e-mail but nevertheless, it halts
all other incoming mail for the specific POP account. Other POP accounts
continue to work ok.

The only fix is to kill it in Task Manager and restart. Sometimes it
will repeat and hang again. If it continues, I am forced to connect to
my mail server through the web or using Thunderbird to delete the bad
e-mail.

Attached is an example. This particular e-mail is not spam.

--
Matt
v. 3.81.14 Beta