>>> what are those little arrows for? They don't seem to have any effect here.

>> Confirmed.

>> I assume they are for going to another virtual map but not working
>> though.

MM> these arrows are used for navigating between visible and non-visible tabs,
MM> crate more tabs and You will see :-)

Actually,  they  don't  seem to work at all. I have 3 tabs on my account tree
and 6 on my Message List they don't navigate.

Another  thing,  these  new  blue bars seem to be immune to themes. No
matter  which  theme  I  select they stay blue. I really don't like it
this way.

I liked very much the addresses tab.

Goncalo Farias

To err is Human.  To blame someone else is politics.