Hello Maxim,

Saturday, December 22, 2007, 10:32:53 AM, you wrote:

> [+] Address History tab in the Folder Tabs to keep track of people one is
> exchanging messages with

This is a very interesting feature however it doesn't seem to work correctly.

1. If I you choose an account and its subfolders and then another folder on
other account you get an AV error (this is minor, just unselect the account
root)

2. There are persons I interact with but on the message history appear empty.
That includes but its not limited to persons that I exchange big volumes of
e-mails where either I'm direct recepient or sender or I'm or he/she's in the
CC of the e-mails.

--
George M. Menegakis
Using The Bat v4.0.0.2 (ALPHA) on Windows XP Service Pack 2