On Saturday, December 22, 2007 it appears that Maxim Masiutin

wrote the following in regards to "What's new in 4.0.0.2":

Modern Look

The main windows of the program have modern look:

 The tabs has new navigation controls;

Hi Maxim.

I'd like to make one minor suggestion in this regard.

IMO the tab navigational controls might be more convenient to the user if they were on the right side.

If user is clicking along msg tabs, for example, it would be from left to right so when user gets to last tab on right side, it would make sense to click the directional arrow to continue revealing new tabs.

But I guess the reverse argument could be made for going backwards. Nevertheless, I think it's worth a look.

--

Jan Rifkinson

Ridgefield, CT USA

TB!4.0.0.2 (ALPHA), Windows 2000, Service Pack 4

Skype: janrif