Guten Tag MAU,

am Samstag, 22. Dezember 2007 um 21:14 schrieben Sie:

>>  Headers and free space in windows have nice gradient background;

> 'Nice' is just an opinion. Some of us think it is 'ugly'.

I don't need this, i prefer a Uni-Color Background.

See what i see:

Anlagen:
   1) Background2.jpg (28749 Byte, IrfanView JPG File)
   2) Background1.jpg (124439 Byte, IrfanView JPG File)

> I am not allowed to send Attachments to the List, there for you may
> download this from:
> http://www.de2all.de/thebat/Background1.jpg
> http://www.de2all.de/thebat/Background2.jpg
>
> Your request to the TBBETA mailing list
>
>     Posting of your message titled "Re: What's new in 4.0.0.2"
>
> has been rejected by the list moderator.  The moderator gave the
> following reason for rejecting your request:
>
> "No reason given"

The HTML URL Download Manager is the Switch to allow downloads from
allowed URL _ALLWAYS_, not depending on the Mail.

I'd minimal like to select a AND Statement to an Sender oder
Destination E-Mail Adress.

This Feature is not really well deliberate and implemented.

Next Bug:
If i write this Text and insert Text, this looks like this, i use
CTRL-C and CTRL-V to paste it:

>       deliberate<

The Text contains TAB+deliberate and the Cursor stands after "deli"
so, the Character Count of the TAB is not correct.

Anlagen:
   3) Paste1.jpg (16138 Byte, IrfanView JPG File)

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Jens Franik