Hi Roelof,

GG> TB is a great program, but it's becoming more and more not-simple.

Well I only used it since v.3 but maybe it has become more complex.

GG> What to do to use a spellchecker, using smime or pgp, handling
GG> templates, macros, etc.... mighty stuff, but beginners need either a course
GG> to learn it all, or a Ritlabs wizard-tool could lead them through it all,
asking
GG> the right questions and configuring them.

A vanilla mode to set defaults of those rarely changed options may help
RitLabs sell a few more copies to those who don't consider themselves
e-mail-aholics.

GG> Just my opinion of course, but one I pass through.

I share your view. We have clients who are novices using TB and it is
a lot to expect them to grasp. Still, they can barely resist the temptation to
play with all those parameters, options, switches, macros and regular
expressions.

Still I guess it helps to keep my bills paid ;-)

The old adage: a little knowledge is dangerous, may hold true in thos
case.

Cheers
--
Michael J. Sharp
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using the world's best e-mail client:
The Bat! Pro v4.0.18.6
on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600 Service Pack 2
with AntispamSniper Pro v2.7.1.7
on Fujitsu-Siemens, Centrino 1.4Ghz, 512MB, 60GB
www.TechniSmart.com