Hello MAU,

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 10:50:57 +0200 GMT (19/08/2008, 15:50 +0700 GMT),
MAU wrote:

>>> Ugly! Why not use the one used for 'Delete' in message menus?
>>
>> delete one message and You will see garbage in trash :-)

M> Yes, I've seen it. But that's not new, previous version(s) did the same.

M> Anyway, I think it's ugly. If you saw the icon just by itself, not in
M> the folder tree and with the word 'Trash' next to it, would you
M> undoubtedly recognise it as a trash bin or waste basket?

Check out the new one in the latest beta (.4).

I cannot believe we are discussing trash folder glyphs! If this is an
issue worth discussing, let's release this thing before anybody comes
up with a serious problem!

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he
was God and I didn't.

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.0.28.4