Hi all,

on  Wed, 4 Feb 2009 18:24:40 +0100GMT I wrote:

PM> on  Tue, 3 Feb 2009 21:25:25 +0100GMT I wrote:

PM>> I created a couple of new filters for incoming messages and added
PM>> OR conditions to existing ones. None of them works when I refilter the
PM>> inbox.

PM> The subject I chose was not precise. The new filters do work for new
PM> incoming messages, but they don't work for existing messages when I
PM> refilter the inbox. According to the filter log all messages are
PM> processed by the last filter in the row, but they are not treated
PM> according to that filter (which I wouldn't want anyway), but nothing
PM> happens.

Once more replying to myself to say, that it doesn't seem to have
anything to do with *new* filters, but with the re-filter function in
general. I moved some messages from this very list's folder to the
inbox manually and re-filtering did nothing, although the filter had
correctly moved them to their folder when I received them.

--
Cheers
Peter

The Bat! Voyager v4.1.11.1 on a 2GB stick
plenty of POP accounts, no IMAP, several newsgroups via MyGate
Current OS: Windows XP,v.5.1,Build 2600