Hi Rick,

on  Sat, 2 May 2009 12:34:00 -0400GMT (02.05.2009, 18:34 +0200GMT here),
you wrote:

R> I believe that currently if you park a message and then set it to
R> send at a postponed time, the park flag does not clear. I have had
R> this happen when I forgot to clear the Parked status before setting
R> 5 messages to go out the next morning at 8 AM. None went out
R> whereas normally 3 would go (another issue)

R> Is that working as designed or should the sending of a postponed
R> message automatically clear the parked status?

I'd say it is working as designed, because when I park a message, I
expect it to be *parked*, i.e., it stays there as it is. If I want to
do anything with it, I'll have to unpark it before.

That's how I expect The Bat! to behave, and I'm glad it obviously
does. :)

--
Cheers
Peter

The Bat! v4.1.11.19 :beta: on WinXP, SP3, 5, 1, build 2600
plenty of POP accounts, no IMAP, several news groups via MyGate
OTFE disabled
AMD Athlon 2200+ at 1794 MHz, 1024 MB RAM