Hi Peter,

on  Mon, 27 Apr 2009 19:14:26 +0200GMT I wrote:

PM> last week I imported new S/MIME keys from Thawte because my old ones
PM> had expired. I can see them well in the vCardFile account.vcf, but
PM> when I select to use S/MIME with a new message, the new key does not
PM> appear in the list of available keys. So S/MIME is unusable for me
PM> right now. :(

Please see https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=7573 for this bug.
It is still valid for the current beta on *WinXP, SP3*. However, I
tried it on my laptop running *Win2k*, and there the newly imported
certificate is visible and usable.

--
Cheers
Peter

The Bat! v4.1.11.20 :beta: on WinXP, SP3, 5, 1, build 2600
plenty of POP accounts, no IMAP, several news groups via MyGate
OTFE disabled
AMD Athlon 2200+ at 1794 MHz, 1024 MB RAM