Hello, Task.
You wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

TC> En relación a lo que Alexey en su momento posteó:

TC>   send the algoritm of your idea and i will make it!

ANV>>    ...is it possible to use the regular expression machine from
ANV>>    Tne Bat! in a custom antispam filter?..

I think this is not necessary now at all! I found the reference and
ready realization on http://www.pcre.org/ (as the pcre.dll, size
48kB). If you want, you can also use it! It makes a life much more
easy :). I think that The Bat uses the same one but statically
linked... If it is possible to ask the developers to use this library as
dynamically linked (i.e. as DLL file), then it would be possibly to
use in a custom plugin without specially deploying the dll.

--
Sincerely,
 Alexey.

Current version is 1.62 | "Using TBDEV" information: