Hello, Stefan.
You wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

ST>   Here is a short update for Anti-SPAM plug-ins. There is a new
ST>   function in the oncoming Beta to be called for submitting SPAM/HAM:

ST>   function TBP_FeedSpam(MsgID, IsSPAM: Integer; GetData:
ST> TBPGetDataProc): Integer; stdcall;

ST>   Basically, MsgID and GetData parameters are the same as from
ST>   TBP_GetSpamScore function.  If a submitted message is SPAM, the
ST>   IsSpam parameter is not zero.  The return value is non-zero if the
ST>   submitted message is not processed, it should be zero if everything
ST>   is OK.

How The Bat! will interpret return value? If, for example, the message
was already classified before (not important how - manually or by
self-training), and user recall the procedure for the same letter
again with the same classification (typical situation: "may be I've
already classified this letter, but not sure... so, I'll do it
again"), what the function must return? Logically - that none is done
(because letter was processed before) - so, return non-zero? Or it
will cause to some error messages inside The Bat! - and so, I must return
"zero" to show that even though this call was useless, (and so, the
letter wasn't processed), all is OK?

ST>   ...And the "mpidMessageBody" data ID is finally functional :-)

Does it return "raw body" (same as mpidRawMessage, but without RFC
headers), or _decoded_ message body?

How about button "configure" on the page of anti-spam plugins? Are you
going to realize something?

How about TBPlugin.ini - as I understood experimenting with plugin's
API, this file can store plugin's settings inside, cannot it?

--
Sincerely,
 Alexey.