Hi Alexey,

Am Tuesday, August 05, 2003 (19:32 Uhr) hast Du geschrieben ...

> Hello, Mark.
> You wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

MW>> Note that the only API Stefan has published is for spam filtering. If
MW>> you want to do more, there's nothing available. At least yet. Stefan
MW>> has promised support for user-defined macros and such, but so far
MW>> there hasn't been any API or samples.

> See <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>. You will found _new_ version
> of TBP with user-defined macros. Unfortunately I can't yet found the way how to
> translate it to C++ (I use Visual Studio) because of using COM interface.

could you send it to me again? searched the msg base, but the message
could not be found, must have been written before i subscribed.

Jan

--
                                                                 __
                                                                (..)

Message created with The Bat! 2.0 Beta/1
  Windows XP 5.1-Service Pack 1 (Build 2600),
  Fujistu-Siemens AMILO D 7820, P4 2.53ghz, 512mb RAM, 40gb HD,
  ATI Mobility RADEON 9000 (64mb RAM), SIS 645 DX, ENE CB 1420,
  AC97  Cirrus CS4299 KQ, SIS 962 Southbridge