Hi all,

I have moved from my good old, but very slow computer with Win98 to a
faster machine running Win2K. The transition went very well including
MyGate and its settings, except one: on every new start, MyGate
occupies the whole screen. Here is the registry key:

,----- [ mygate_bad.reg ]
| Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
|
| [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MyGate]
| @="C:\\Programme\\MyGate"
| "Left"=dword:fffffffc
| "Top"=dword:fffffffc
| "Width"=dword:00000408
| "Height"=dword:00000308
| "CreateLogs"=dword:00000000
| "MinimizeOnX"=dword:00000001

`-----

I can resize the window with the mouse, achieving this new registry
entry:

,----- [ mygate_fine.reg ]
| Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
|
| [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MyGate]
| @="C:\\Programme\\MyGate"
| "Left"=dword:0000007e
| "Top"=dword:0000003c
| "Width"=dword:00000125
| "Height"=dword:000000e4
| "CreateLogs"=dword:00000000
| "MinimizeOnX"=dword:00000001

`-----

How do I make this stick?

I'm not quite sure if this is related to MyGate. It is possibly some
simple setting that I just didn't yet find in Win2K or in X-setup.

Any ideas, except for running a batch file on each start to copy the
/good/ registry key? ;-)

TIA :-)

--
Cheers
Peter

The Bat! v2.12 RC/4, on Win2K, 5, 0, build 2195, AMD Athlon 2200+ at 1800MHz, 512 MB
RAM