Hi All

 Yesterday I developed new simple The Bat! plug-in to co-operate with
 Data Bases.

 It is available for download from http://szumi.one.pl/thebat/SQL page.

 SQL Plugin adds four macros:

%SQLQuery("SQL_Connection_String", "SQL_Query")

    This macro execute SQL query and return dataset as comma separated
    data in each rows or exception message in even plugin throw it.

    Example:

    %_ConnectionString='Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data
Source=C:\customers.mdb'%-
    %_Query='select FirstName, LastName from Customers'%-
    %SQLQuery(%_ConnectionString, %_Query)%-

%SQLCommand("SQL_Connection_String", "SQL_Command")

    This  macro execute SQL command without return any dataset (it may
    return execute exception only)

    Example:

    %_ConnectionString='Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data
Source=C:\customers.mdb%-
    %_Command='insert into Customers (FirstName, LastName) values
("%FromFName", "%FromLName")'%-
    %SQLCommand(%_ConnectionString, %_Command)%-

%SQLBuildConnectionString

    This  macro  open wizard to configure connection string and return it.

%SQLVersion

    Returns plugin name and version number.

 Caution!
 It  is  first  beta version of this plugin. Some problems my occurred
 with it, also be careful! :)

--
Best regards, Jacek Szumigaj
The Bat! 2.13 "Lucky" Beta/6