Hi,

On Wed, 13 May 2020, Lukasz Hawrylko wrote:
That's strange, however I am not managing that page so I can't fix it by
myself. I have already ask owner for help. Meanwhile, it looks like that
SINIT files exists, when you scroll down to the "Additional Resources"
section you can download all the files that are listed above.

Yes, the links at the bottom of the page work but these links in the beginning cause users to complain that they can't download SINIT modules.

In the future I might consider packaging also these modules in the non-free area of Debian to make it easier for users.

-Timo