On Dec 1,  9:04am, "Randzio, Pawel" wrote:
} Subject: [tboot-devel] [ANNOUNCEMENT] PCR Extended Policy - planned DEFEAT

> Hello,

Good morning, I hope this note finds the day, or evening, going well
for everyone.

> I would like to inform you that there are plans to defeature TBOOT
> extpol option and fix it to current default.
>
> The change affects TPM2.0 PCR Extended Policy Support. It has two options:
>
>   *   "Maximum Agility" - hashes computed using TPM2.0
>   *   "Maximum Performance" - hashes computed using software, no TPM usage
>
> We want to defeature the "Maximum Agility" option and leave only
"Maximum Performance" (current default).

> If you have any objections, please inform me.

No objections but we would be interested in understanding the root
rationale for the change.

> Thanks,
> --Pawe Randzio
> Intel Technology Poland sp. z o.o.
> ul. Slowackiego 173 | 80-298 Gdansk | Sad Rejonowy Gdansk Polnoc | VII Wydz=
> ial Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sadowego - KRS 101882 | NIP 957-07-52-31=
> 6 | Kapital zakladowy 200.000 PLN.

Have a good day.

Dr. Greg

}-- End of excerpt from "Randzio, Pawel"

As always,
Dr. Greg Wettstein, Ph.D, Worker      Autonomously self-defensive
Enjellic Systems Development, LLC     IOT platforms and edge devices.
4206 N. 19th Ave.
Fargo, ND  58102
PH: 701-281-1686                      EMAIL: g...@enjellic.com