On Wed, 9 Mar 2022, Randzio, Pawel wrote:
First of all - package 1.10.4 is already outdated (I mistakenly made a release
with bugs), I forgot to add packages for 1.10.5.
Thanks for the reminder :)

And as for the key - older packages were signed by Ɓukasz, and I think I
haven't been instructed on how to or where to provide the key I've generated
for myself.

Good to know, can you release 1.10.5 so that I can upload it to Debian?

Could you perhaps just put the public PGP key to version control if you cannot think of any other place? I don't see any way to ignore PGP validation in the workflow easily as only ".gpg" files are available and that's what the tooling tries to access.

-Timo