On Wed, 9 Mar 2022, Timo Juhani Lindfors wrote:
From: Timo Lindfors <timo.lindf...@iki.fi>

Without this patch

txt-acminfo 5th_gen_i5_i7_SINIT_79.BIN

segfaults. This issue was introduced in

This is not the most beautiful patch I must say but I hope it at least helps somewhat and does not break anything. I tried adjusting the headers so that the duplicate typedef for txt_heap_t could be avoided. I also looked the possibility to have callers of does_acmod_match_platform call get_txt_heap. In both cases I hit all sorts of challenges with the way the include files are setup. So: feel free to rewrite this if you can come up with a cleaner way :)

-Timo