Hi,

I wrote this script a while ago.  Maybe it'll be useful to someone:
https://github.com/jandryuk/tpm-event-log

It parses TPM event logs, like the sysfs binary_bios_measurements file
from Linux or the tboot TXT tpm20_binary_evtlog_tcg exposed by OpenXT.
(You might need to cat sysfs entries into regular files first).

It handles TPM 1.2 and 2.0 and predates tpm2_eventlog.  The benefit
over tpm2_eventlog is that it provides details about some events in
the log.  Specifically, it'll parse and print UEFI boot paths, so you
know what the system was trying to boot.  It'll also print out grub
commands.  tboot itself doesn't provide meaningful details about its
events.

Printing is not exhaustive.  Mainly, it prints details about things I
needed more info about.  That is to say, it handles things I've seen
in actual logs, so there may be gaps.  It assumes a well formatted
log.

Anyway, maybe someone will find it interesting.

Regards,
Jason