Hello Adrian,

> Try using Mail Dispatcher so that you only get the headers and can decide
>  which ones to actually retrieve. Just append "/spam" to your username to
>  access the junk / spam folder instead of the INBOX.

The PC  on which The Bat! runs, connects every three minutes for mail at the
server
for all my accounts. When I switch to that PC the mail is already there.

> Otherwise, you need to play with the sorting office filters

Tried that, setting a mail read flag. Now checking if that works.

Still don't know, why Antispamsniper does not its job here, although I marked
many dozens of spam mails with identical adresses as spam. I have to move
all spam to the junk folder by hand. But that's another chapter. :-)

--
Kind regards,
Gunivortus Goos

The Bat! Professional 64 bit, version 9.5.1
Windows Pro 64 bit version 10, build nr. 19042
NordVPN Core in a Raspberry PI 4