Thanks Jernej!

I've looked at the Editor/Viewer options a million times and must've skipped
over HTML Viewer. Once I disabled that everything fell into place, including
how my adding attachments.

As for changing the email address of this list, it was right where you said it
would be - thanks very much for the link.

Appreciate the help.