On Friday, June 24, 2022, 11:33:33, Chris Wilson wrote:

> Silly me, the 30 day trial offer is prominent on the Ritlabs home page, my
> apologies. But what's the difference between the auto updating versions and
> the none auto updating ones please?

Auto-updating version will update itself automatically in the background
(similar to how most browsers update), while the regular version requires you
to update it manually whenever a new release is made.

> Is there much to importing a very large message and attachment base from this
> v5.8.10 version to the current one along with my filters, address book and
> Sorting Office settings?

Make a backup first (in case you decide to return to older version), but other
than that, the new version should import the old messages and filters
automatically.

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< https://eternallybored.org/ >

Usefulness is inversely proportional to reputation for being useful.
       -- Greenberg's First Law of Influence