On Saturday, June 25, 2022, 14:07:36, Tom wrote:

> So, you guys never felt the need for this ?  With 152 gb I would expect TB to
> be quite slow to open and having proper backups to be a pain?

Used to be that TB was a bit slow (=5 seconds) to open folders with more than
~9000 messages, but this hasn't been the case in a while (despite me keeping
the message base on spinning rust, not SSD).

As for why I keep all of it? Because it's less work than not keeping it.

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< https://eternallybored.org/ >

An unbreakable toy is useful for breaking other toys.
       -- Van Roy's Law