There are two versions, one with and one without autoupdate.
Whichever one you use, it overwrites  everything in "program files\The Bat". If
you use the version WITHOUT autoupdate, it is no different than upgrading from
previous versions.
But the one with autoupdate installs files in an "AppData" directory of
whichever Windows user you login with rather than a subdirectory of" Program
Files"
It took some fiddling to get Version 9 and Version 10 installed simultaneously,
but there is a very useful REG option for the command line in the shortcut of
Version 10.

I actually decided on the Version 10 without autoupdate and installed it in the
usual "program files" directory. It is not difficult to use "run as
administrator".

Adrian