On Monday, March 8, 2004, 4:50:46 PM, Marck D Pearlstone wrote:

MDP> One thing that we feel duty bound to do here is to provide you
MDP> with clear instructions for the use of the X-No-Archive header
MDP> for those that *really* don't want their posts echoed to this
MDP> pretty well spam-safe news feed.

Can I add a reminder that the X-No-Archive header only ensures your
original post isn't archived? If someone quotes you, and they don't
use the X-No-Archive header, whatever they quote will be archived.

I'm also not satisfied with "pretty well spam-safe" (especially when
it was "zero spam risks" only a few days ago) so I won't be
posting. Yes, I know that nothing is spam-safe - but this is where my
line is drawn.

--
Deborah

Using The Bat! v2.02.3 CE on Windows 2000 5.0 Build  2195
Service Pack 4