Hi all,

On Sunday, September 26, 1999, 12:44:43 AM (-5 GMT), Steve scribbled:

>> You missed the point. My point was that someone has a real problem,
>> which is off the norm, and you refuse to discuss it. Well then, don't.
>> But don't tell the author of that post, or the list, that this
>> shouldn't be discussed.

>     You have missed the point.  He wasn't looking for discussion.  He was
> refuting advice I had given.  There is a difference.

But Steve, if your method doesn't work in his particular case, what
other recourse does he have but to put up his hand and say that it won't
work? I'd have done the same.

Do you have any advice for him at this juncture. I think that you've
succeeded in getting the point across that his situation is not the norm
and that his method of dealing with spam shouldn't be generally adopted.

I wish to hear how you'd deal with his peculiar situation of having to
deal with spammers who seem to stupidly believe in quality and not
quantity.

--
Regards,
 -=Ali=-