Hello Alexander V. Kiselev,

On Monday, November 15, 1999, 9:58:06 PM you told us:

>> I  thought as you in the past, till install the international language
>> pack.  At  a  sudden,  if  receiving  msg  from "Alexander V. Kiselev"
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  which  content  double-byte  character  set, my
>> default  font  change  to  Courier  (actually  my  default  font     =
>> Monospace821BT).

AVK> I *never* sent a single message with double-byte characters! I
AVK> even can't send one. What I do is sending the messages in 8-
AVK> bit encodings, like this:

AVK> Немножко по-русски...

Aha this is what I meant, sorry Prof.

AVK> As you know, 8 bits=1 byte, NOT 2 bytes!

You're allways right here.

--
- syafril -

Name    : Syafril Hermansyah     | Company : Duta Integrasi Pratama
Mailto  : [EMAIL PROTECTED]  | Voice   : (62) (21) 385-1600
URL     : www.dutaint.co.id      | FAX     : (62) (21) 351-9241

I am using The Bat! 1.37 Beta/3 <registered> at
Windows NT Workstation 4.0 built 1381, Service Pack 6
Created : Monday, November 15, 1999, 22:26:41 (GMT + 07:00)